Ten reasons why TKD is better than soccer
10. It can't get rained out.
9. The pollen can't assault you.
8. No sunburn.
7. Your different-aged kids can take class together or their classes are consecutive or simultaneous. There’s even a class for grown-ups!
6. Your kids' classes are all in the same place, not scattered around three counties.
5. The restroom is close by. And it's a real restroom.
4. The gear lives in a bag, does not roll away, can be cleaned easily, and doesn't get played with outside of class.
3. There is room in the sport for both recreational and competitive participants, and they train together.
2. If your child is competitive, you choose the travel and tournaments, not some crazy sports governing body that fails to recognize family, academic, and religious commitments.
And the number one reason why TKD is better than soccer (or pretty much any other sport):